With quality beer comes great moments and memories, and EdgeStar kegerators make this a reality in the comfort of your home. EdgeStar kegerators are the best you will find to maintain that killer party at its climax or your home beer chilled and with its original taste. A beer enthusiast will find a range of sizes of kegerators to choose from depending on your use, either for large or small functions and individual use. The best of EdgeStar kegerators have been laid out below.
Our Top 3 Best EdgeStar Kegerators
|Kegerator||No. of Taps||Price||Rating (Out of 5)|
EdgeStar Full Size Kegerator
EdgeStar Dual Tap Kegerator
EdgeStar Dual Tap w/ Digital Display
The Edgestar KC200 it’s the coldest kegerator in the market and with capability of reaching the low 30s. Its internal dimensions are 28” high, 16.75” wide and 15.5” deep while the external ones are 48.5” high, 20.1” wide and 24.8” deep. It is the perfect beer kegerator for seasoned beer aficionados and ideal for residential use as it holds up to a standard full size half barrel keg. It comes in black finish only and has additional features such as chrome railing, caster wheels for easy mobility and a movable drip tray. Average cost of this beer kegerator is about $599.00.
- It is the coldest in the market.
- It is easy to install and use.
- It can hold from two sixth barrel keg up to the full size half barrel keg.
- Its inner wall is lined with foam insulation to maintain an even temperature to the beer.
- It has 4” less external width than the standard full size kegerators yet has the ability to contain a full size keg.
- It comes with a 5 pound brewer preferred carbon dioxide empty cylinder.
- It can be easily changed to a refrigerator.
- It has a reverse door which enables you to turn the door swing if you want to align the kegerator with your cabinetry.
- Does not support the beveled wall pony kegs and the over-sized rubber pony kegs.
- Does not have the “Deep Chill Mode.”
- Cannot be in-built under a cabinet.
The Edgestar KC700SSTWIN and comes with front ventilation, an air cooled beer tower, a forced air refrigeration and dual tap. It has a black cabinet, reinforced steel flour and stainless steel door. Its temperature ranges from 32-60° F giving the ability to serve cold beer at your residence. With external dimensions of 34.4” height, 23.8” wide and 25.4” deep, it can hold about all the keg sizes. Additional features that come with the beer kegerator are 4 casters, guard rail, drip tray and a stainless steel top cover. It can be purchased at a cost of about $1,499.00.
- It can be built-in under a counter or used in a free standing application due to its front ventilation.
- It can hold multiple kegs depending on their sizes, which are 1-3 Cornelius kegs, 1 slim quarter and 1 Cornelius keg, and 1 sixth barrel keg and 1 slim quarter.
- The stainless steel reinforced floor, enable the kegerator resist wear and tear due to frequent rotation of kegs.
- It has a professional towel bar handle that is built to last.
- Temperatures in the beer kegerator are maintained even by the forced air refrigeration system.
- The air-cooled beer tower prevents beer from filling with foam at the first pour and ensures the beer is cold from the keg to the glass.
- It has an electronic control panel where the unit settings such as interior lighting and temperature can be easily adjusted and an LED lit interior.
- It comes with the premium draft components which include an empty 5 pound Luxfer CO2 tank, a dual-gauge regulator, a stainless steel dual tap beer tower, 2 D Sankey Couplers, 2 black tap handles, 2 CO2 lines and 2 NSF PVC beer lines.
- It also comes with a reversible door with safety lock that gives you an option of turning the door swing if you prefer a certain direction.
- It does not serve the coldest beers as can be preferred by some people.
- It does not come with the Deep Chill Mode
The Edgestar KC3000TWIN and comes with accurate temperature controls, spacious cabinet and quality dispensing components that will enable you serve chilled beer anytime you want to. This kegerator has an external depth of 23.4”, a height of 33.5” and a width of 23.6” thus being able to fit sizes from three sixth barrel kegs to full size half barrel kegs. A guard rail, drip tray and 4 mobility casters are also included as additional features that arrive with the beer kegerator. It comes in black color only and at a cost of about $749.00.
- It can hold multiple kegs too according to their sizes with up to 3 Cornelius kegs, 1 slim quarter and a Cornelius keg, and 1 sixth barrel and 1 slim quarter.
- It comes with an easy to read and use control panel that allows for the adjustment and monitoring of temperature settings.
- It has a Deep Chill Mode that enables the fast cooling of new keg.
- Its temperatures range from 32-50° F thus an assurance of slightly chilled or ice cold beers.
- It also includes in its package all the dispensing components needed to tap keg which include, an empty CO2 tank, a regulator, a draft tower, 2 faucet handles, 2 beer lines, 2 beer faucets and 2 American Sankey couplers.
- It has a digital display.
- It cannot be built-in under a cabinet as it only supports free stand operation.
- It does not serve the coldest beers.
It is time you brought your favorite beer moments from the bar to you home with EdgeStar beer kegerators. Let the ice cold draft beer or the rather chilled stout flow down your throat whenever you please by adding an Edge Star beer kegerator to your home bar, kitchen or man cave. EdgeStar beer kegerators are easy to install and use appliances that can be delivered or shipped to you upon requisition.