KRUPS and Heineken have created the ultimate home draught beer experience in the form of the KRUPS Mini Kegerator B100! This magnificent countertop appliance is stylish, extremely portable and lets you pour perfect, chilled, crisp draft beer every time!
The KRUPS Mini Kegerator is designed to work exclusively with Heineken DraughtKeg system i.e. Heineken, Heineken Premium Light and Newcastle Brown Ale. It has a sleek and elegant look with the black and chrome finish that makes it perfect for any home décor. The kegerator keeps your beer fresh for up to 30 days after tapping and the beer is maintained at the ideal temperature of 37.4F. The Peltier cooling system of the appliance provides consistent cooling that ensure the keg remains chilled.
The kegerator is extremely efficient and ultra-quiet. The LED temperature indicator is a useful feature to show you when the beer has reached the ideal temperature by turning green, while the keg volume indicator shows you the amount of beer left. It comes with a large, removable stainless steel drip tray and five disposable draught tubes. It is extremely light without compromising on quality and weighs 14.3 pounds while the size dimensions are 21 x 12 x 18 inches. The Removable tap makes it safe around children and underage kids.
- Maintains temperature at 37.4F: KRUPS Mini Kegerator B100 maintains the beer temperature at 37.4F
- Beer Stays Fresh for a Long Time: Due to the internal carbonator pressure unit utilized by the Heineken DraughtKeg system, the unit releases CO2 every time the tap is opened which keeps the beer fresh for up to 30 days of tapping.
- Very Easy installation: This appliance is extremely easy to use. All you need to do, to set it up is to run the keg’s plastic tube to the tap and you’re ready to serve.
- Compact Size: The small size makes it very easy to use in the kitchen or any home countertop and makes it portable at the same time.
- Peltier cooling system: The Peltier cooling systemkeeps the kegs consistently cool and ensures chilled, frosty beer.
- Temperature Indicator: The LED temperature indicator turns green when the beer is at the ideal temperature and ready to be poured out.
- Volume Indicator: The convenient volume indictor shows how much beer is left.
- Drip Tray: The appliance comes with a very useful stainless steel drip tray to keep your counter clean and it is dishwasher safe to make the cleaning process easy.
- Functions Quietly: Another plus of the KRUPS Mini Kegerator is that it’s ultra-quiet.
- 5 draught tubes provided: The appliance comes with 5 disposable draught tubes to let you enjoy fresh beer by using a new tube every time you hook up a new keg.
- Other brands of kegs cannot be used: One disadvantage of the KRUPS Mini Kegerator is that it is not intended for any other brand of keg except Heineken, Heineken Premium Light and Newcastle Brown Ale.
- Complaints of Malfunctions after Warranty Expiration: Some users have reported that the appliance begins to malfunction after the two year warranty expires.
The KRUPS Mini Kegerator is the most beautiful little appliance in terms of both looks and functionality. Its easy installation, compact size, noise free functioning, perfectly chilled beer and the fact that it stays fresh for almost a month after tapping are so good that it’s very easy to overlook the minor drawbacks!
KRUPS B100 Images