Are you looking for a good quality kegerator that –unlike your neighbor’s refrigerator converted appliance– actually chills your draft beer to the temperature you’d like? Well, look no further! The Kegco K309B-1 Kegerator not only has the unique cooling features that cool your beer to the exact temperature of your liking (and keep it there!) but it is also great in terms of price, storage capacity and design!
The Kegco K309B-1 Kegerator is large enough to hold all full sized kegs, including Coors, Miller and many other brands. It can hold 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal) and 1/6 barrels (5gal). The appliance has an extremely attractive design. With its black cabinet and matte finish it can easily fit into any home décor and make a great addition to the interior. It has a digital temperature control that makes it very easy to adjust the temperature of the interior and the temperature can be set to Fahrenheit or Celsius depending on your preference.
It comes with a forced-fan cooling system that keeps the temperature even. The Kegco K309B-1 Kegerator can reach temperature as low as 32F. The kegerator also has a deep chill function to quickly cool down warm kegs and can be converted to a refrigerator as well. It is energy efficient and comes with all the necessary parts and accessories including rolling casters, drip tray and chrome guard rail.
- Storage: The Kegco K309B-1 Kegerator has a large interior and can hold up to two 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home Brew kegs, allowing you to dispense more than one beer at a time.
- Nice Design: The kegerator has a very attractive black matte finish and would make a great addition to any living room.
- Digital Temperature Control: It has a digital temperature control that allows for easy adjustment of temperature with a simple push of a button.
- Fan Forced Cooling: The fan forced cooling system is another plus and keeps the temperature of the interior consistent and even all around.
- Deep Chill Function: The deep chill function allows you to cool down warm kegs overnight by making the compressor work continuously.
- All Parts Included: It comes with all the necessary parts needed for set up.
- Wide Temperature Range: The kegerator has a very wide temperature range from 32F to 75F. With its capacity to reach 32F it can even be used to store wine!
- Easy Installation: The appliance is very easy to install and can be set up quickly by following the simple instructions in the manual.
- Doubles as a Fridge: The kegerator can also be converted to a fridge and with two shelves.
- Casters: It has locking casters to move it around and lock the wheels in place to stop it from wheeling away.
- Problems with Faucets: Some users have reported problems with the standard faucets. These being that they get stuck together if the appliance is not in regular use.
- Plastic Drip Tray: There is room for improvement i.e. the plastic drip should be replaced by a stainless steel one, to go with the overall look of the kegerator.
Kegco K309B-1 Images
All in all, the Kegco K309B-1 Kegerator is a great appliance. Its wide temperature range, digital temperature control and fan forced cooling, makes it stand out from other kegerators! Its design, easy installation and storage capacity also add to its desirability; and the appliance doesn’t have any major drawbacks!