Everyone considers a home bar incomplete without a beer draft system, but if you’re a beer enthusiast you would say the same for any living room, game room or dinner party that lacks a decent kegerator! If you’re out there looking for one, be sure to check out the Haier BrewMaster HBF05EABB. This is a good quality and reliable full size kegerator that would make a fine addition to your home no matter what kind of décor you have in place.
The Haier BrewMaster HBF05EABB Kegerator is a single tap beer dispenser with the storage capacity to hold all full size kegs i.e. 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal). The appliance weighs 106 pounds and the size dimensions are 23.9 x 23.7 x 33.2 inches. It has a black stainless steel door and a black body that gives it a very decent look. The kegerator includes the American Sankey tap system and an adjustable thermostat to allow the ideal temperature for your beer.
It can be used for free standing application and comes with a CO2 tank, Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator, D system coupler, chrome beer tower and a guard rail. The heavy duty work top is also built to take wear and tear without losing its look. The Haier BrewMaster HBF05EABB comes with a tap system cleaning kit and can be converted to a 6.4 cubic feet refrigerator with two full width wire shelves. It also includes caster wheels and convenient leveling legs.
- Storage Capacity: The kegerator has a generous storage capacity and can hold one 15.5 gallon half-barrel, two 7.5 gallon quarter-barrels, or two 5 gallon corny-kegs, depending upon their size and has enough room to store all the parts inside which keeps them cold and result in chilled foamless beer.
- Stylish Design: The Haier BrewMaster HBF05EABB Kegerator’s black finish and black stainless steel door gives it a sleek and stylish touch.
- All Parts Included: All the hardware necessary for installation is provided along with the appliance.
- Durability: The BrewMaster HBF05EABB like other Haier products is reliable and of very good quality.
- Tap System Cleaning Kit: The tap system cleaning kit is a very useful and convenient addition that helps your beer stay fresh and cool.
- Doubles as a Fridge: The kegerator comes with two full width wire shelves and can be transformed into a 6.4 cubic feet fridge to store canned or bottled beer!
- Caster Wheels & Leveling Legs: It also comes with four caster wheels for easy portability. The leveling legs are also a very convenient feature if you do not wish to move your appliance or if the ground it’s placed on is uneven.
- Lacks Reversible Door Hinges: A drawback of the Haier BrewMaster HBF05EABB Kegerator is the lack of reversible door hinges that prevent the door from swinging both ways. Meaning that the door opens in only one direction which can be problematic if the appliance is placed in a corner.
- Initially It Takes Time to Cool Down: After the initial set up the appliance takes a long time to cool down and adjust to the desired temperature. It may require 24 hours before you can get it to the ideal temperature that you like.
The Haier BrewMaster HBF05EABB is a quality product that comes with a great storage capacity, an elegant design and well thought-out useful features. It is a durable product from a reputable brand with no major drawbacks. The BrewMaster HBF05EABB is certainly a great choice.
Haier HBF05EABB Images