Every beer enthusiast loves draft beer at home, however not all of us can squeeze a fancy, brand new kegerator into our budgets. But don’t let that be an excuse to not enjoy chilled draft beer with your buddies while you watch the game on your big screen. With Kegco’s Standard Homebrew Kegerator Conversion Kit, you can now turn your refrigerator or even your freezer into a draft beer system!
The Kegco Standard Homebrew Kegerator Conversion Kit comes with all the necessary parts required to turn your refrigerator into a draft beer dispenser. All the components are durable and made of the highest commercial grade quality. The kit comprises of a new 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank, a Commercial Double Gauge Co2 Regulator and a Complete Ball Lock Coupler Set. It also includes 5 Feet of 3/16″ ID Homebrew Beer Line Assembly with two Plastic Clamps and 4-1/8 inches Long Beer Shank with Nipple Assembly along with a Chrome Plated Beer Faucet with Brass Lever. The standard kit also has a Pro-Line double gauge regulator upgrade over the single gauge regulator that comes with the economy kit. The kit comes with detailed instructions to make the conversion easy.
- Premium Pro Series Double Gauge CO2 Regulator: The kit includes a double gauge regulator that measures PSI along with the volume of CO2 left in the cylinder to let you know when to get it refilled. The regulator has a large turn knob to adjust out-pressure along with a manual pressure release valve.
- 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps: It comes with 2 plastic clamps along with 5 feet of airline assembly, that is neither damaged by cleaning compounds nor does it dry out, swell or rot.
- Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors for Ball Lock Kegs: Two Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Connectors both having a gas in and beer out coupler are included. These are compatible with ball lock Cornelius pepsi kegs.
- Beer Line Assembly: Five feet of flexible and durable beer line assembly is included along with a plastic snap clamp.
- Chrome Beer Faucet with Brass Lever: The faucet included in the conversion kit has a brass body with a shiny, polished chrome finish. The lever with its standard threading is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- Installation Manual: The conversion kit also includes detailed instructions on how to install and set up your home brew dispenser.
- Faulty Regulator: One of the most common complaints registered by users of the Kegco Standard Homebrew Kegerator Conversion Kit is that the CO2 regulator does not function properly and might require replacement.
- Only available at Beverage Factory: The genuine kit can only be bought at beverage factory and if bought from any other seller, the buyers get poor quality parts and equipment that is not Kegco’s make.
To sum it up, the Kegco Standard Homebrew Kegerator Conversion Kit is a great choice. It is easy to set up, and comes with all the required parts. So, if you want to serve chilled draft beer at home without spending a fortune, get it right away!