With the Kegco Deluxe Door Mount Kegerator Conversion Kit you can turn your spare refrigerator into a home draft beer dispenser! This conversion kit by Kegco will turn your refrigerator into your very own kegerator thus allowing you to enjoy ice cold pints of beer, at parties and barbecues – and impressing your friends at the same time!
The Kegco Deluxe Door Mount Kegerator Conversion Kit includes all the components required to transform your fridge into a functional draft beer system. This Kegco Kit includes a Kegco 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank, a Kegco Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Co2 Regulator and an American “D” System Sankey Lever Handle Coupler. All the components included in the kit are made up of commercial grade quality that are specifically designed and built to last. The Deluxe Kegerator Conversion Kit also includes a 4-1/8″ Long Shank with Nipple Assembly, a Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever and a 6″x4″ Stainless Steel Drip Tray with Back Splash (No Drain). Compared to the Standard kegerator kit, this deluxe kit by Kegco also upgrades the faucet wrench and adds an all stainless steel drip tray to be mounted on the door. The kit comes complete with a detailed instruction manual for easy installation.
- Premium Pro Series Double Gauge CO2 Regulator: The Kegco Deluxe Door Mount Kegerator Conversion Kit includes a CO2 regulator with a chrome plated brass body. It is designed to measure PSI as well as CO2 volume. In addition to this, it also allows for adjustment of out pressure and features a manual pressure release valve.
- 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps: 5 feet of durable air line assembly made out of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose with two snap clamps are also included in the kit.
- Beer Line Assembly: 5 feet of durable and flexible beer line assembly made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose is also included.
- D system Lever Handle Keg Coupler which can tap all Domestic Kegs: The keg tap included in the kit is compatible with all American “D” system Sankey Kegs. Additionally, it features a pressure relief valve.
- Stainless Steel Drip Tray with Back Splash: A 6 inch, easy to clean, stainless steel drip tray is included which is mounted on the door with two screws (provided). It has to be cleaned manually.
- Chrome Beer Faucet with Brass Lever: The brass faucet included in the kit is designed with features to ensure smooth operation and has standard threading to work with most branded tap handles.
- Installation Manual: The kit comes with a detailed installation manual to help make the process simple.
- Regulator Problems: The most common compliant customers have had with this kit has to do with the CO2 regulator. It’s been reported that it malfunctions resulting in CO2 leakages and the gauges are not made up of the best quality. Because of these complaints the regulator often needs to be replaced.
- Poor Quality Hose Clams: The hose clams that are included in the kit are also made up of poor quality and might require replacement as well.
Overall, the Kegco Deluxe Door Mount Kegerator Conversion Kit is a fine deal at a reasonable price that can give you a functional keg cooler at home. Its easy installation and inclusion of all components makes it a good choice. The only drawbacks are the quality of regulator and hose clams. Though these can be dealt with and don’t cause any major issues.